get your online payment
accept online payments and get access to a wide range of tools:
- Profile manager: Display or modify customer profile statuses.
- Control panel: Generate transaction reports, activity reports and account statements, and add up to 99 different user IDs.
- Token authentication: Look up transactions with ease and eliminate the need for storing customer credit card numbers.
- Virtual terminal: Process phone orders.
- Batch payments: Process a large number of transactions at a time.
- Recurring payments: Automatically charge your customers for regular payments.
- Get access to online Accord D financing.
FLAT, PREDICTABLE RATES:
Keep your current rate! isn't that simple?
- Visa and Mastercard discount rate: 2,70%;
- Transaction fee: $ 0.25;
- No monthly fee.
- You’ll receive a welcome email from Paysafe containing the documentation and details that will enable you to integrate our solution. To access the online control panel and virtual terminal, you’ll need your login and password, which you’ll receive in the same email. Please note that your login information will only be sent to you. It’s therefore your responsibility to forward it to your integrator.
- If your company profile includes several administrators, we suggest you designate one person who will save and distribute login information as needed. Otherwise, all account administrators will receive everyone’s login and password.
- Once your e-store has been integrated into our payment gateway, your integrator must conduct three successful transaction tests. After that, you’ll be ready to accept payments through your e-store. Also make sure that you follow the requirements from the checklist attached in the email.
START YOUR INTEGRATION BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW.
Please note that the Monetico Payment solution will no longer be supported after November 4th, 2019. Make sure you start your integration by October 31st, 2019.
Thank you for choosing Monetico Desjardins payment solutions. You'll received by email from our partner Paysafe all the information about your solution.
- Legal notice
- Débit Interac 1: Interac and the Interac logo are registered trademarks of Interac Inc. Used under licence.Discover 2: Discover® and the Discover Acceptance Mark are service marks used under license from Discover Financial Services. Additional fees apply to process Amex and JCB cards when Desjardins is not the acquirer for these networks.Interac flash 3: Interac and the Interac logo are registered trademarks of Interac Inc. Used under licence.Visa 4: Trademark of Visa International Service Association. Used under licence.Mastercard 5: Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used under licence.Discover card acceptance agreement2: The entity indicated above (“Merchant”) agrees with DFS Canada Inc. (“Discover”) that the application with the Fédération des caisses Desjardins du Québec(“Federation”) for card acceptance (the "Merchant Application") operates as an application for acceptance of Discover Card and other cards operating on the Discover Network (e.g., Diners Club International, BCcard, DinaCard, RuPay, ELO) (together, "Discover cards"). Merchant authorizes the Federation to disclose the information in the Merchant Application, including personal information, if any, and the signature below to Discover. Merchant authorizes Discover to verify the information in the Merchant Application. Merchant confirms that the information provided in the Merchant Application is true, complete and accurate. Merchant agrees to accept Discover cards in accordance with this Discover Card Acceptance Agreement and the Canadian Merchant Services Agreement and other Program Documents that will be provided separately by Discover, and that the Fees set out in Section 10 apply to Discover card acceptance (Together, the “Discover Terms”). Merchant agrees to review the Discover Terms (including the Confidentiality section regarding the collection, use and disclosure of any personal information) and agrees that the Discover Terms are binding when the Merchant accepts payment instructions and remits transaction data using its assigned Discover Merchant Number. If the Discover Terms are not received by Merchant or Merchant has questions regarding Discover acceptance, Merchant may contact Discover at 1-800-263-0104. If after reviewing the Discover Terms, Merchant does not consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Merchant's my personal information as described therein or has questions about Discover's privacy practices and use of service providers, Merchant may contact Discover at 1-800-263-0104. Discover will bill Merchant for Merchant Fees on Discover card transactions in the amount indicated in section 10 of the Merchant Application and any Disputes as set out in periodic statements provided by Discover. The Federation will bill Merchant for any applicable application fee, terminal set-up fee and per transaction conveyance fees on Discover card transactions in the amount set out in the Fee section of the Merchant Application and periodic statements provided by the Federation. If the merchant has questions about the periodic statement provided by the Federation disclosing these fees, the merchant may speak to the Federation at 1-888-285-0015. Discover card acceptance services are provided from outside of Canada. Merchant’s personal information in the Merchant Application will be transferred, processed and used by Discover or its service providers outside of Canada for the purposes set out in the Discover Terms and protected as described in the "Confidentiality" section of the Discover Terms, and will be subject to the legal requirements applicable in such foreign jurisdictions. Discover's ability to provide Card acceptance services and perform its obligations in the Discover Terms is subject to the laws governing Discover or its service providers. Merchant’s personal information, if applicable, will be maintained at Discover's offices or on its servers or the servers of its agents and service providers and will be accessible by their respective employees. To express concerns about the collection, use and disclosure of Merchant’s information, Discover's privacy practices or use of service providers, or to request access to or correct personal information, contact Discover Senior Manager Client Support, International at 1-800-263-0104. Merchant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of its personal information, if applicable, for the purpose of this application for Discover card acceptance and Merchant’s ability to perform its obligations in the Discover Terms. Merchant authorizes Discover to: obtain credit reports from credit reporting agencies or credit bureaus regarding its credit; share Merchant’s credit, financial and related personal and business information with credit reporting agencies or credit bureaus and entities with which Merchant purports to have a financial relationship; and Discover’s use of third party databases to obtain or verify Merchant’s information and financial condition in connection with the evaluation of this application for Discover card acceptance and Merchant’s ability to perform its obligations in connection with the Discover Terms (and this will constitute prior written notice where required) and, if this application is approved, this consent shall remain in effect during the period in which the Discover Terms remain in in effect. The parties hereby confirm their express wish that this application and any documents and notices related thereto be drawn up in English.